Friday 24 August 2012

Breaking Rover 214sli (1400cc Manual 5 Door Hatch Back Petrol) All Parts Car +

I Want To Sell All Parts From This Superb Ultra Reliable Workhorse. It Is A 1995 Red Manual Petrol 1400cc Car. I Was Using It Until I Tried To Fix The Rear Heated Screen With Conductive Paint But Due To Localised Heating It Cracked The Glass. I Was Going To Get A New Glass But Someone Borrowed The Radiator In Emergency And I Have Not Seen Him Since. Then Someone Wanted A Fuse And He Took The Whole Bunch Of Fuses From Under The Steering And Then There Was Someone Who Needed A Sensor *temperature Sensor?) And He Broke It Trying To Remove It. Finally, Someone Borrowed The Battery But I Told Him To Keep It As I Can Not Fix The Car Now. The Engine, Clutch And Gearbox Are Superb And I Had The Timing Belt Done On It. I Had The Full Exhaust (including Cat) Replaced On It At A Cost Of 400 But Sadly It Has Been Parked Up So Long It May Be Getting Rusty?. When It Ran, It Was More Economical That Manufacturer Stated In Their Brochure. It Had Several New Parts. So Apart From The Fol 2003 peugeot 206 lx 1 lady owner from brand new genuine 38k warranted mileage 8 stamp full service history lovely metallic green colour 1.4 cc petrol 5 door hatchback mot till march 2013 remote central locking power steering clean cloth interior aircon electric windows electric wing mirror immaculate condition IN AND OUT dont take my word come and see yourself sensible offers only its a genuine car buy with confidence immaculate and its genuinely nice to driive volvo D5 s60 needs new injector not sur

0 comments:

Post a Comment